Operational Management and Technical Support
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure computer network equipment.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Create and maintain network users/permissions.
- Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Provide cover for other IT staff and functions as required
- Attend training sessions as part of new projects and implementation
- Attend IT meetings as required
- Attend Open Days and other promotional/marketing events as required
- Maintain records of assets allocated to staff
- Maintain records of issue-related work carried out using the IT department’s issue-tracking software
- Ensure any risks to the school’s IT network systems are reported
- And any other duties as may reasonably be required by the IT Operation Manager.
Các tin khác
- » Minh Tú Telecom Tuyển Dụng Kỹ Sư Hệ Thống Mạng (03/2020)
- » N-TEK Distribution Technology Co.,Ltd Tuyển Dụng Junior Network Engineer
- » Công Ty TNHH POWER 5 Tuyển Dụng IT
- » Sao Bắc Đẩu Tuyển Dụng Network Engineer Tháng 11/2019
- » MSTARCORP Tuyển Dụng Nhân Viên IT Support - 10/2019
- » MSTARCORP Tuyển Dụng Nhân Viên IT Helpdesk - 10/2019
- » FPT Telecom Tuyển Dụng Kỹ Sư CORE IP - 10/2019
- » SVTech Tuyển Dụng Post-sale Network Engineer Tp.HCM (09/2019)
- » WAREN TUYỂN DỤNG GIẢNG VIÊN ĐÀO TẠO KHÓA HỌC CCNA 09/2019
- » Hikvision Tuyển Dụng Technical Engineer Tháng 9/2019