Who are we looking for ?
You are a talent employee who needs a dynamic and professional working environment to learn and train yourself.
You are an experienced employee and are looking for a new opportunity for your future.
You are enthusiastic, you want to improve in SAP technologies.
Join the Teamwork family, we are offering you big challenges.
Who we are ?
We are SAP strategic partner in digital transformation, TeamWork is involved in four core businesses :
- Business Consulting
- SAP Business Solutions
- Technology Platforms
- Data Analytics.
Recognized by its clients for its expertise and experience, TeamWork accompanies both major international accounts and SMEs. With more than 900 employees and 20 international locations (Switzerland, France, Slovakia, Germany, Luxemburg, Vietnam, Singapore, China, India, Canada, United States), TeamWork stands out with its ability to guarantee 24/7 technical and functional outsourcing support services (in English and French) and geographical proximity to its customers.
The competence, the taste for the challenge, the human values and the talent of its teams allow TeamWork to achieve linear growth and strong customer and employee loyalty.
We kindly invite you to visit our web site at https://www.teamwork.net/en for more information.
- In the context of implementation or run projects for international customers, you will work in production environment and closely collaborate with the various technical teams.
- The following general tasks will be mainly part of your missions in on premise or cloud (AWS & Azure) environments:
- Participate in IT projects from customer sides (Installation / Upgrades / Patching Unix servers)
- Provide management and support of Linux/Unix systems, and Virtualization
- Proactive monitoring and performing maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Resolution of incidents raised by end users or monitoring tools
- Resolution of critical errors (high priority incidents e.g., server outages, data loss…)
- Develop shell script for operation automation
- Processing technical changes under ITIL standards
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation to facilitate knowledge share and skill.
Your technical skills
- Bachelor's or equivalent level in Computer Science
- Have knowledge in administration of Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Have knowledge in shell scripts.
- Having knowledge in Cloud Technology is a plus.
Your soft skills
- High motivation and strong team spirit.
- Customer service and results oriented.
- Good analytical thinkings, and problem solving.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details.
- Flexible, serious and trustworthy.
- English level: at least TOEIC 600.
How to apply?
It is not necessary to have skills on each of the listed technologies to send us your application.
Simply send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and any other additional information you may find useful, for example a link to your portfolio, a cover letter ...
Các tin khác
- » ZYXEL Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Network Engineer
- » TRENDS & TECHNOLOGIES INC VIETNAM TUYÊN DỤNG VỊ TRÍ IT SUPPORT/ IT OFFICER
- » TRENDS & TECHNOLOGIES INC VIETNAM TUYỂN DỤNG VỊ TRÍ SE ENGINEER
- » FPT TELECOM TUYỂN DỤNG NHÂN VIÊN KINH DOANH
- » CMC TSSG TUYỂN DỤNG NHÂN VIÊN IT (Helpdesk - System)
- » TUYỂN DỤNG THỰC TẬP SINH IT NETWORK - INFRASTRUCTUR - SECURITY
- » SỞ GIAO DỊCH CHỨNG KHOÁN THÀNH PHỐ HỒ CHÍ MINH THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG
- » [VNG – HCMC] DATA CENTER - NETWORK INTERN
- » CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN MŨ XANH TUYỂN DỤNG NHÂN VIÊN KỸ THUẬT
- » CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ VÀ GIẢI PHÁP CÔNG NGHỆ SỐ TUYỂN DỤNG IT NETWORK - INFRASTRUCTURE - SECURITY