CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Development
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Information Systems / Database Management
- Provide effective and efficient level 1 support for users for all information systems, including, but not limited to Student Management Systems, and Learning Management Systems.
- Provide effective and efficient level 1&2 support for users for all standard AIS applications, including, but not limited to, MS Office 365.
- Provide effective and efficient level 2 support for users with communications systems.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot components of communications systems.
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved to the IT manager, including details of actions taken in attempting to resolve the issue.
- Be aware of user’s non-compliance with AIS IT policy and advise the IT manager.
Infrastructure Design and Management
- Provide effective and efficient level 1&2 support for all printing and photocopying systems
- Liaise with external suppliers for issues with printing and photocopying systems as required to resolve issues
- Follow trends and developments / advances in technology (by attending courses, vendors events, carrying out professional reading etc)
- Assist with planning on new projects as requested
- Managing the support\operation of all network devices (Routers, Switches, Wireless …) and servers Windows clustering, Domain controller, File and Web servers in a High Availability setup.
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
Operational Management and Technical Support
- Resolve problems arising with workstations and another end-user equipment
- Resolve problems arising with end-user applications
- Carry-out testing of all new workstations and other end-user equipment prior to placing them into production
- Assist with testing of other new IT implementations as directed
- Record deliveries of equipment and arrange for installation of new equipment as directed
- Provide notification of problems arising with AIS’s IT infrastructure to the IT manager
- Resolve problems arising with printing management, wireless controllers and networking systems (Aps, Switches Layer 2, Layer 3 …)
- Provide responses to customers in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner, maintaining confidentiality where applicable
- Provide high levels of customer service to all AIS staff, including IT staff
- Ensure all activity benefits customers
- Follow-up matters to ensure customer is aware of status of query/complaint
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendor: developing, testing, evaluating and installing enhancements
- Write accurate documentation on end-user use of software as required
- Complete change management documentation to department standards to minimise risk associated with changes
- Ensure documentation is clear, concise and easy-to-read (jargon free)
- Provide cover for other IT staff and functions as required
- Attend training sessions as part of new projects and implementation
- Attend IT meetings as required
- Attend Open Days and other promotional/marketing events as required
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; Maintaining documentation.
- Maintain records of assets allocated to staff
- Maintain records of issue-related work carried out using AIS’s IT department issue-tracking software
- Ensure any risks to AIS’s IT systems are reported
- Additional duties and responsibilities:
- Given the broad nature of the users and systems that the AIS IT team supports it will be necessary to cover for other members of the team and carry out other tasks as directed, from time to time, by the IT Manager.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Well knowledge of managing Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server, and Networking CCNA\CCNP is a plus
- Bilingual in Vietnamese and English
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar role
- To work co-operatively with the staffs, students and assist them as directed
- Must be organised
- Great with people
- Other tasks when required
ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC
264 Mai Chi Tho, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
LIÊN HỆ NỘP HỒ SƠ: NGUYỄN VĂN PHÚ, firstname.lastname@example.org
Các tin khác
- » Công ty TNHH MTV Viễn Thông Số VTC (VTC DIGICOM) – Chi nhánh phía Nam tuyển dụng Kỹ Sư Viễn Thông
- » AMIGO TUYỂN DỤNG KỸ THUẬT 04/2021
- » FPT IS TUYỂN DỤNG KỸ SƯ TƯ VẤN GIẢI PHÁP MẠNG 04/2021
- » PwC Việt Nam Tuyển Dụng Associate - Information Technology (IT)
- » WAREN TUYỂN DỤNG CỘNG TÁC VIÊN TƯ VẤN KHÓA HỌC
- » NTEK TUYỂN DỤNG ACCOUNT MANAGER (Mức lương: $500-1000)
- » Ntek TUYỂN DỤNG TECHNICAL SPECIALIST (MẢNG BẢO MẬT)
- » CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TMDV VIỄN THÔNG RVC TUYỂN DỤNG CHUYÊN VIÊN VẬN HÀNH VÀ KHAI THÁC MẠNG VIỄN THÔNG
- » iDealogic Cyber Security (HCM) Tuyển Dụng Cyber Security Consultant
- » MSTARCORP Tuyển Dụng Nhân Viên IT Helpdesk - 11/2020